Submitted by Rachel Tuohy on
Essential Practices for Hospice and Palliative Care, 5th Edition (previously named the UNIPAC series) is the foundational resource for hospice and palliative care professionals. This popular, comprehensive 9-volume self-study tool provides a critical foundation for healthcare providers who want to incorporate the principles of hospice and palliative medicine into their practice. This 5th edition was thoroughly reviewed and updated by experts in the field to bring you the latest knowledge and practices.
No CME credits available for each book.
The Essentials book set includes all 9 volumes:
- Essentials 1 Book: Medical Care of People with Serious Illness
- Essentials 2 Book: Psychiatric, Psychological, and Spiritual Care
- Essentials 3 Book: Pain Assessment and Management
- Essentials 4 Book: Nonpain Symptom Management
- Essentials 5 Book: Communication and Teamwork
- Essentials 6 Book: Ethical and Legal Practice
- Essentials 7 Book: Pediatric Palliative Care and Hospice
- Essentials 8 Book: COPD, Heart Failure, and Renal Disease
- Essentials 9 Book: HIV, Dementia, and Neurological Conditions
Member Price: $465
List Price: $600
List price: $0.00