AAHPM Learn Subscription
By signing up for the AAHPM Learn Subscription, subscribers will receive new educational content each month for one year. No matter when you subscribe, you will receive a vast amount of content to consume on your own schedule.
Subscribers will be notified each month when a new educational component has been added to the subscription.
Subscribers will be able to renew their subscription on an annual basis to continue receiving new, high quality hospice and palliative medicine education year round.
By signing up for the AAHPM Learn Subscription, subscribers will immediately gain access to the following content:
- Interactive Activities:
- Voluntarily Stopping Eating and Drinking (VSED): A Viable, Lesser Known Palliative Option of Last Resort (CME/ABIM MOC)
- Speaking the Same Language: Bridging Cultural and Linguistic Barriers in Palliative Care (CME/ABIM & ABP MOC)
- Not Just for Addiction: The Palliative Clinician's Guide to Using Buprenorphine for Pain (CME/ABIM MOC)
- I Can't Eat, Speak, or Kiss My Wife. It's Half a Life, but at Least I'm Still Alive.' Navigating the Sequelae of Head and Neck Cancer (CME/ABIM MOC)
- It's Time for Justice: Racial and Ethnic Equity in Hospice and Palliative Care (CME)
- Lessons from a Therapist's Chair: Optimizing Palliative Communication through Psychotherapy Best Practices and Skills (CME/ABIM MOC)
- Keeping It Down: A Case-Based Approach to Managing Pediatric Nausea and Vomiting (CME/ABIM & ABP MOC)
- Is Dopamine the Golden Ticket for Symptom Management in Palliative Care? Role of Antipsychotics for Off-Label Uses (CME/ABIM MOC)
- Actionable Leadership Amidst Social Injustice (CME)
- Leveraging Social Media for Leadership (CME)
- COVID-19 Conversations: Moral Concerns- Just Allocation of Resources, Moral Distress, Supporting Team Resilience (CME)
- COVID-19 Conversations: Practical Concerns- Prognostication, Communication, Public Health Advocacy (CME)
Subscribe now to lock in the introductory price through March 2022 of $299 for AAHPM members and $399 for nonmembers.
Prices will go up, so be sure to subscribe now!